15/06/2012

Speedy Article: Gagaga Gunman Loop

2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of these effects based on this card's battle position. ● Attack Position: This turn, during the Damage Step, if this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 1000 ATK, and the attack target loses 500 ATK. ● Defense Position: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
When I first saw this card, it was first-sight love. I liked how his ATK effect is similar, but a lot more easy to use, to Utopia Ray's effect. His DEF effect dealed damage, Ookazi-like damage to be precise. And then I noticed that it required 2 generic level 4 monsters.

A friend of mine made me notice how this card's DEF effect is useful, mostly game winning, in tournament, at the last part of the game when at the first variation of life points, the player with less Life Points win. Easy to summon, then kill with Tournament's Mechanics.

But there's a thing I noticed. The effect is obviously once per turn, but if he leaves the field, the effect will be re-usable. Then I thinked about a little killing combo. Ya know I love crazy comboes and loop, and I love Infernities, too. Well, if they succeded into making infinite trishulas with a little set-up (no cards in hand but an infernity mirage and the simple 3-cards-grave-setup, avenger, archfiend and necromancer, why wouldn't they be able to summon a rank 4 monster?
I started writing the combo and I realized it was possible, I created for the first time ever a game winning loop. However, how I wrote it wasn't really precise, because usually I need to change something while playing, but I'm trying to write it out in a more precise way. I tried it out on DN (proxying Gunman) and it worked without any problem. You don't need specific card, you only need to have the usual infernity cards and to play in the extra deck 2/3 Hundred-Eyes Dragon (don't know if 2 are fine, I'm going to try it out), 1 random LV 5 Synchro, 1 Brionac (but I think you're playing that, yet, right?), 1 Daigusto Emeral, 1 Leviair and 1 Gagaga Gunman. However I think that all of this cards are played yet in infernities, except for gunman, so that's not hard.

I'm still perfecting the combo, but I realized that it needs your opponent or you to have at least one card on the field, but thinking about this, if your opponent has no cards on the field, you can crazy loop doing a lot of Synchros and XYZ, searching for Awesome Backrow Cards (I call them ABC, you can see it, they are the ABC of an Infernity Deck, though, it was hard to come up with a name like this, lol), and control your opponent till death, so it should be game however, if you have these cards and opponent has nothing to counter you.

Well, I'll try it out with some cards IRL to develop it the best, since there's no Solitaire Mode on DN. Sadly I'm on Linux Ubuntu, meaning I can't use YVD. I could use Wine to use it however, but lately Wine isn't working really good on my computer, for some reason. I could use my brother's computer, but it use it a lot and don't want me to use it. Well, I'll find a way, maybe some friends of mine could host on DN let me enter and then quit (since the combo is reaaaally long).

Another 2 little tips on the deck, if you use this combo successfully, it is really long, and you could run out of time, summon a gagaga and win however. The other tip is that if your opponent tries to stop you with Maxx "C", he'll run out of cards, if he doesn't play veiler. If he does, he'll stop the combo, but you'll have already a full backrow field. If he stops your infernity monster at the right moment you'll stop comboeing, if he stop them the wrong way, you'll continue (it's really hard to guess when's the right moment and when's the wrong moment), if he stops your brionac, you can combo normally with Infernities, pretty lol, uh? More, I play general that I search with archfiend and discard with brionac/launcher.
Hard to play deck but even hard to stop.

Well, once I'll have some more time, I'll try it out the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment